Sometimes it’s good to think of the little things that make life sweet, fun, and beautiful. As I’ve mentioned before, fall is my favorite season. I was trying to think of why I loved fall so much the other day, and was surprised by how many little things came to mind so quickly. Some of these things will probably be pretty specific to me, but others are universal, and I hope this little list gets you thinking about the things you’re grateful for, be they big or small.
1. Chilly crisp air.
2. Warm sweaters, preferably giant.
3. Dark lipstick.
5. Colorful leaves to stomp through.
6. Quilts, especially old ones.
7. Acoustic music (Ed Sheeran, heck to the yes.)
8. Candles with a spicy fragrance.
10. Family time.
11. Knitting, the perfect cozy activity.
12. Good books in abundance.
13. Walks, solitary and with friends.
14. Boots for keeping warm and marching through leaves.
16. All the pumpkin.
17. Plaid shirts.
18. Plaid in general.
19. Socks, hand knitted.
20. Rainy days.