I know that many of you who read this blog also create content yourselves! With that in mind, I wanted to create some posts that are helpful for bloggers, and maybe inspire you to write that post you’ve been putting off. 😉
Today I’m sharing a list of 25 blog post ideas. I created these writing prompts, and for the most part tried to keep them general so that you can add your own personality and flair to them.
- Tell us about your all time favorite book and what it means to you.
- Share a collage of recent Instagram photos, and describe your week.
- Show us your bag! Tell us why you love it, and spill the the contents.
- What is your favorite way to spend a weekend? Document and share!
- Tell us about your hometown- chances are we’ve never been there, and we’ll feel like we know you better!
- List your top ten favorite movies and why you love them.
- Show us what a day in your life is like.
- Do you collect anything? Teas? Posters? Christmas ornaments? Super hero action figures? Photograph it and write about it!
- Write about some of your yearly/monthly/weekly goals. Blogging about these is a great way to stay accountable.
- Love crafting? Share a simple DIY project or pictures of your latest masterpiece.
- Where do you go for inspiration? Let us know!
- Tell us about your college experience, career path, current job, or career dreams and plans.
- Have an outfit that you love? Get modeling and show us!
- Do you wear makeup? Show us what your everyday products are.
- Coffee or tea? Explain.
- Do you use a smart phone? Tell us about your favorite apps and how you utilize them.
- Share a list of things we don’t know about you.
- Why did you start your blog? Explain your origin story.
- Photograph a special object and tell the story behind it. This could be a family heirloom, a gift that you treasure, or simply anything that has meaning to you.
- If you feel like writing something more gritty, tell us about a personal struggle and how you overcame it.
- Make a playlist and share it.
- What are your hobbies apart from blogging?
- Show us your blogging equipment. Cameras, lenses, phones, tripods, notebooks, idea books- share your gear!
- Create a list of your favorite blogs. We can always use a new read!
- Do a photo-a-day project. Post the photos and write about your experience.
I hope you found these prompts helpful, and maybe gained a little inspiration for your next blog post.
What would you add to my list? I’d love to hear!