I’ve never been the girl who is super into handbags, but I know what I like, and I’ve collected a few bags that I love and that work for me. I like to think of the three bags I’m sharing today as my handbag capsule wardrobe, because they work with everything in my closet for a variety of different occasions. I love small bags with cross body straps because I don’t want to be worrying about my bag whenever I’m out and about. They keep my essentials secure and close at hand which I love. My handbag capsule includes two everyday bags as well as one that’s a little dressier. Read on to see my bags, and to find some great ethical handbag brands!
Hi friends! I’m popping in quickly today to let you know about my latest YouTube video series! I’ve decided to create a kind of video form of my weekly Favorite Things posts, but they will take the shape of the monthly favorites videos you see all over YouTube each month. Mine won’t be limited to just beauty products, and will be a place to share anything and everything that I’ve been loving each month. I don’t plan to post each of these videos here on the blog, but thought I would share the first one to let you know about the series. Watch the video bellow for more information:
If you aren’t already subscribed to me on YouTube, I’d love for you to do that here!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! What have you been loving lately?
Hi friends! I hope you have all had a wonderful week and are ready for the weekend! My week was so much fun with my birthday on Monday and other things throughout the week. On Tuesday I went to see Mr. Holmes with family and friends (wonderful performances but a little slow in my opinion,) and on Wednesday I got to see my sister off at the airport as she left for an adventure in Europe! I’m so excited for her! I’m spending today nannying and working on an Etsy order which is always fun. Tomorrow I’m planning to do a little bit of garage sale shopping for more apartment stuff, and then dinner, Paper Towns, and coffee with Brynna. 🙂
On to the favorites:
– How cute are these cactus pin cushions? I want to make a little pin cushion succulent garden!
– Are any of you on Tumblr? I’m trying to get into it and would love for you to join me!
– I’m keeping up with my sister’s adventures over on her blog! She is even planning to do some vlogging throughout her trip which I can’t wait to watch!
– I love this quote by J. K. Rowling.
– I tested out Stella by Stella McCartney at Sephora the other day. Not only does it smell amazing, but it comes in the cutest polka dotted bottle!
Thanks for stopping by today, and have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Friday everyone! How was your week? Mine was so much fun, and I managed to accomplish quite a few things on my to-do list! I stitched up a new top, finished and shipped an Etsy order, worked on some other creative projects, and read all of Paper Towns by John Green. Yesterday I got a much needed haircut, and spent most of the day shopping with my mom and older sister. My sister is headed to law school this fall, so that entails a lot of shopping for business and business casual clothes. No complaints here!
This weekend I’m planning to do some shopping for my apartment and hopefully go see the film version of Paper Towns– I really enjoyed the book and am excited to see the movie. I’m sure I’ll leave with major eyebrow envy for Cara Delevingne. The girl knows how to work the bold eyebrows. 😉
On to this week’s favorites:
– I love Grace’s post on why she’s done with being safe. Almost every word resonated with me. She is such a gifted writer.
– During one of our shopping trips this week, I stopped off at Sephora and swatched Bite Beauty’s new Matte Créme lipsticks. Juniper is definitely on my to buy list for fall!
– I discovered the British Vogue YouTube channel this week, and I’m a little bit obsessed. I love the wardrobe tours and anything with Alexa Chung.
– This quote is so good.
– I love this outfit. White jacket + midi dress + cross-body bag = oh so pretty.
Thanks for stopping by today! What have you been loving this week?
Hey everyone, and happy Friday to you! I apologize for the lack of a blog post yesterday, but life got in the way, and threw off my post plans for the day. Not to worry, all should be back to normal next week! I’ve had such a lovely week full of fabric shopping, nannying, knitting, cooking, reading, photo taking, and Pushing Daisies marathons. Today is another work day, and I’m looking forward to a little bit of rest this evening and tomorrow.
On to the favorites:
– This behind the scenes video on the making of the latest Chanel collection is nothing short of breathtaking. The detail that goes into each piece is incredible.
– I love this article from the Coletterie.
– I’m a tiny bit obsessed with this Lizzie Bennet Diaries mug. Why yes, everyone does deserve tea!
– This free pattern from Deer & Doe is one that I’m itching to stitch up. I’m a sucker for flowy tees, and I may or may not have found the perfect fabric for it this week! 😀
How was your week friends? I hope you all have a wonderful weekend- be sure to come back on Monday for my favorite giveaway prize so far!