1. Who doesn’t love a cute winter hat? They are so practical during the winter months, but aren’t something I would think to buy for myself. I love this creamy cable knitted dream with a fantastic fur bobble from Anthropologie.
2. I’m always eyeing the jewelry storage at Target, and this particular little tray is one I’ve had my eye on for a while now. I love the white and gold, and the three tiered design. It’s perfect for storing jewelry, nail polish, or whatever you please!
3. A good eye shadow palette is always exciting, and a recent release that I think looks amazing is the Lancome Audacity in Paris palette, designed by the one and only Lisa Eldridge. I love Lisa, I love eye shadow, and I love pinky-neutral colors, so this palette is a win win win in my book.
4. Of course I had to include a bit of Rifle Paper Co. in this list! I love this coffee and tea themed calendar for the upcoming year. Christmas is the perfect time for a new calendar since the new year comes so quickly afterwards. (eeek! That’s a little scary!)
5. ‘Tis the season for baths, and Lush bath bombs certainly make them a lot more fun. Their entire Christmas collection is gorgeous, but I’m particularly fond of Golden Wonder. Plus it looks like a present, so it’s perfect for gift giving!
6. Every year Anthropologie brings out these beautiful gold editions of their initial mugs, and I just love them. I got mine a couple of years ago, and love it so much I had to talk myself out of buying a duplicate while Christmas shopping the other day. These mugs are stunning, and make great personalized gifts, especially when paired with a festive tea blend or some homemade hot chocolate mix.
7. Claire Thomas’s cookbook is something that’s on my own personal wishlist this year. Her YouTube channel and blog are some of my favorites, and I love her approach to cooking. I’m confident her cookbook is absolutely amazing.
What are you giving/wishing for this Christmas? Is there anything you would add to my list?