Hey friends! Back when I first started this blog (almost four years ago!) I used to run a series called Favorite Things. I posted an installment every week, and included things in my life or on the internet that I had been loving that week. I thought it would be fun to revamp that series this summer, and post a Favorite Things post every Friday as a weekend roundup! The posts will include links to thinks I love, and of course a favorite photo. I’d love to know what you think!
– These new latte mugs from Anthropologie are adorable! I especially love the peach color. How perfect for morning coffee?
– I recently discovered Claire from The Kitchy Kitchen and am loving both her blog and YouTube channel. She posts recipes, beauty things, and more. I really want to check out her cookbook!
– This colorblock blanket knitting pattern is so unique. I love the colors this is made up in- wouldn’t it be a fun project?
– These little cat stud earrings from Schmucke-sachen on Etsy are simple and minimal but quirky at the same time. I love them!
– Looking for hairspiration? I love this article on 25 long bob hairstyles. I cut my hair into a long bob back in March, and this article gave me a lot of great styling inspiration.
Happy weekend! What are some of your favorite things right now?