Hi friends! I hope you have all had a wonderful week and are ready for the weekend! My week was so much fun with my birthday on Monday and other things throughout the week. On Tuesday I went to see Mr. Holmes with family and friends (wonderful performances but a little slow in my opinion,) and on Wednesday I got to see my sister off at the airport as she left for an adventure in Europe! I’m so excited for her! I’m spending today nannying and working on an Etsy order which is always fun. Tomorrow I’m planning to do a little bit of garage sale shopping for more apartment stuff, and then dinner, Paper Towns, and coffee with Brynna. 🙂
On to the favorites:
– How cute are these cactus pin cushions? I want to make a little pin cushion succulent garden!
– Are any of you on Tumblr? I’m trying to get into it and would love for you to join me!
– I’m keeping up with my sister’s adventures over on her blog! She is even planning to do some vlogging throughout her trip which I can’t wait to watch!
– I love this quote by J. K. Rowling.
– I tested out Stella by Stella McCartney at Sephora the other day. Not only does it smell amazing, but it comes in the cutest polka dotted bottle!
Thanks for stopping by today, and have a wonderful weekend!