Hi friends! I hope your weekend is off to a great start! I just finished my final night of performances this week, which is a wonderful feeling. It will be nice for the last week of classes to be a normal week without the stress of nightly rehearsals. The performances were fun, and I almost can’t believe it was my last year to participate in this event! The fact that I’m graduating in the spring is starting to sink in.
It’s been ages since I’ve done a favorite things post, so I’m bringing it back this week! If you’re new to my blog, these are posts where I share random things I love from around the internet. On to this week’s edition!
– These DIY wooden Christmas ornaments are beautiful. I especially love the combination of rose gold and plain wood. It’s such a great contrast!
– I’m currently obsessed with Rifle Paper Co.’s wrapping paper, and can’t wait to order some for my Christmas gifts this year. I especially love the little snow scene design.
– My roommate and I watched the movie Begin Again this weekend, and Keira Knightly’s style in the film was amazing. It was cool, effortless, and feminine all at the same time. I’d like that costume designer to style my wardrobe. 😉
– I love this cute cable knit hat pattern. If I ever finish all of my Christmas knitting (more on that in another post soon,) I may have to make this for myself!
– These mercury glass monogrammed ornaments from Anthropologie are so pretty, and just went on sale! I purchased one as gift for a friend the other day, and can’t wait to give it to her! I think something personal like this is such a nice touch in a gift.
That’s it for now! What have you been loving lately? I’d love to hear!