– our gardenias are blooming right now and they smell divine! –
It’s Friday! Yay! I have quite a busy weekend ahead of me. My little sister is graduating high school tomorrow, and I’m prepping to leave town next week. I’m excited to get some traveling in this summer, and I’ll be sure to share more on that later!
On to the favorites:
– These editions of Jane Austen’s novels are so whimsical and pretty. I love the colors and the designs- how many Jane Austen books are too many Jane Austen books? 😉
– Lisa Eldridge’s most recent makeup tutorial is so modern and fresh. I love the inspiration to wear a red lip during the day, and I’m sure I’ll be trying that out this summer!
– I’ve been watching Pushing Daisies over the past few weeks, and love how fun, different, and funny the show is. Plus Chuck’s vintage dresses are to die for.
– I made this sour cream cake for Brynna’s birthday picnic, and it was a big hit with everyone who tried it. I had made it years ago and had forgotten how good it was! The recipe was originally from Victoria Magazine, one of my favorites!
– How cute is this succulent in a tea cup kit from OhNoRachio on Etsy?
How was your week friends? Any fun weekend plans? What were some of your favorite things this week?