– A beautiful day on Lake Michigan. Full post soon! –
Happy weekend friends! This week’s favorite things post is coming to you a day late, but hopefully you won’t mind too much. I am loving my time up in Chicago, so blogging has been put on the back burner this week. This city is so fun, and I’m not sure I want to go back home next week!
– I’ve rediscovered my love for Sara Bareilles’s music this week. I used to listen to her all the time years ago, and hadn’t for a long time. Some favorites are Brave, King of Anything, and Uncharted. She also recently announced she is writing a book which I look forward to reading!
– Madewell’s v-neck tees are my favorites, and they are on sale right now! I bought a new color this week, and have already been wearing it. They are the perfect length, fit, and material. I love them!
– LOFT and Hello Giggles have started a web series staring Ashley Clements of the Lizzie Bennet Diaries, and I can’t wait to watch!
– Essie’s summer collection is so fun and bright! I got Sunset Sneaks and Saltwater Happy after hunting for them for a while, and love them. They are the perfect summer shades!
– The new Brumby Skirt sewing pattern from Megan Nielsen is so pretty, and I’d love to make it! I may be adding it to my summer sewing list. 🙂
How was your week friends? What have you been loving lately?