Happy Friday friends! I can’t believe it’s already been six weeks since I started this series! I hope you guys are enjoying it!
This past week was super fun! Most of my family went up to Chicago for the week, but my sister Keeley had to stay home to work, so I stayed with her. We had a blast baking, having picnics, and watching a ton of YouTube videos (we may or may not have started watching last year’s vlogmas vlogs.) It’s been so good to get to spend one-on-one time with my sweet sister!
On to the favorites:
– While we were having all that fun, Keeley started a blog! I’m so excited to read her posts, and hope you guys will go give her some love!
– I rediscovered my love for Sabrina staring Audrey Hepburn this week. It’s such a classic, and the cast is fantastic. Plus Audrey’s Givenchy wardrobe is stellar.
– The Anthropologie tag sale is going on right now! If you are an Anthro fan, but not a fan of the price tags, now is the time to go! I found a top for $10, and a super cute polka dotted blouse! 🙂
– These rose petal ice cubes from Honey Kennedy are so pretty. I love it when florals mix with food.
– Rifle Paper Co. makeup bags? Say what? I’m gonna need one of these!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! What are some your favorite things from the week?