It’s Friday! Yay! I hope you have all had a wonderful week, and a fantastic first few days of July. I started the week not feeling too well, but thankfully recovered quickly and was able to have a productive and fun week. I did some sewing and finished making the curtains for my bedroom which I’m excited to hang this weekend. I also managed to pick up some exciting things that you will hear more about on Monday- be sure to check back then for a fun announcement!
On to the favorites:
– This interview with Olivia de Havilland was so fun to read! I grew up watching her movies, (mostly the ones she made with Errol Flynn,) and think she seems like an amazing lady! I hope she publishes an autobiography.
– I love Lisa Eldridge’s new makeup tutorial for girls who wear glasses. She brought up many things that I’ve never heard a makeup artist address, and the video was super helpful.
– This article on creating your own wardrobe from Seamwork was a great read. I love seeing the creativity that goes into different individual closets of clothes.
– This quote is fantastic. Let’s learn to take chances.
– I’d love to try this iced coconut water americano recipe from The Kitchy Kitchen. Espresso, coconut water, and cinnamon? Sign me up!
I hope my Canadian readers all had a wonderful Canada Day this week, and that my American readers have a fun and happy Fourth of July weekend!
What have you been loving this week?