Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have all had a wonderful week, and have something fun planned for this weekend! I’m looking forward to family movie night, some baking experiments, and hopefully a little bit of sewing which I will share soon.
On to this week’s favorites:
– Ashley’s planner videos are so interesting, and I found her latest one particularly helpful. Maybe I’m just nosy, but I love seeing how other people utilize their planners. I currently use the Kate Spade agenda, but can’t wait to get my hands on this one for the next year.
– I love this summer bucket list from the Lauren Conrad blog. Do you have any plans to help you savor the rest of the summer?
– Urban Decay announced the upcoming release of their new matte lipstick line! Their are some great shades in the range, and I would love to give one a try. There is even a color called 1993, and this 1993 baby thinks she might be in need of that one- I’m not too sure about the color, though, so we shall see. Perhaps I’ll at least get the matching lip pencil. I could make that work, right? 😉
– This picture is making me want a stripey black and white t-shirt dress.
– A polka dotted cake? Say what? I love this cake tutorial over on A Beautiful Mess, and I may keep it in mind for my birthday this month!
That’s it for this week! Cheers to a great weekend!