The lovely Kellie is hosting a blog party and giveaway, so of course I had to join in!
1) What’s your favorite thing to do when you’ve been feeling uninspired?
I make some tea, find a blanket and a place to curl up, and grab my collection of old Victoria magazines. They never fail to make me feel more creative!
2) Tell us about a really great movie/show that you’ve just discovered.
I’m really enjoying Downton Abbey, and am now starting on Larkrise to Candleford.
3) What do you like to do to change your mood?
Take a walk, take a shower, or spend some time in the word.
4) Your favorite drink is currently…
5) When you hear the word exuberant, what’s the first word that comes to mind?
6) What made you smile last?
7) What five songs would make a playlist to describe your week?
What Makes You Beautiful, by One Direction.
In Christ Alone, by the Gettys.
Mozart Piano Sonata in F Major.
You and I, by Ingrid Michaelson.
Music by John Rutter. (Current choir studies.)
8) What’s at the top of your creative ‘To-Do’ list?
Sew some clothing for myself!
9) The last thing you crossed off the above list was…
A 1940’s dress.
10) Quickly – the first movie quote from the top of your head, please!
“I loathe you!” from the Princess Diaries II.
11) The best thing about January is…
The coziness inside.
12) The worst thing about January is…
The coldness outside!
13) What’s your #1 resolution for 2013?
Be more involved in ministry. We always think we will do things later, but people need our help now.
14) And lastly, share a quote or verse that you’ve found especially inspiring lately.
“My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Thank you for hosting this Kellie!