I love a good classic pair of pajamas, and I especially love them during the holidays. Think Mindy Lahiri and Jessica Day style. They’re comfortable, stylish, and just scream Christmas morning. When I first started to get into ethical fashion, cute pjs were hard to come by, but thankfully, as in most categories, the options have expanded. So if you’re ready to treat yourself (or a friend,) to some holiday pajamas and still shop mindfully, this post is for you!
It’s official, the holiday season is here! Thanksgiving is this week here in the states, and everything is truly feeling festive. Today I’m sharing the first of my holiday gift guides in a series of three. I wanted to create a gift directory that could give you ideas for holiday shopping that are sustainably and ethically produced, but that also have a chic and elegant appeal; gifts to feel good about giving and receiving.
And speaking of receiving, I’m thrilled to get to share an exciting giveaway with you today! I’ve teamed up with BedHead Pjs, an amazing American PJ brand worn by the likes of Mindy Kaling. (um, what?!) The winner will receive the PJ set of their choice, and BedHead has been kind enough to offer a 15% coupon off to all of my readers! Trust me, these are the pajamas you’ll want come Christmas morning and all winter long.
Read on for the giveaway & the gift guide!
1. Who doesn’t love a cute winter hat? They are so practical during the winter months, but aren’t something I would think to buy for myself. I love this creamy cable knitted dream with a fantastic fur bobble from Anthropologie.
2. I’m always eyeing the jewelry storage at Target, and this particular little tray is one I’ve had my eye on for a while now. I love the white and gold, and the three tiered design. It’s perfect for storing jewelry, nail polish, or whatever you please!
3. A good eye shadow palette is always exciting, and a recent release that I think looks amazing is the Lancome Audacity in Paris palette, designed by the one and only Lisa Eldridge. I love Lisa, I love eye shadow, and I love pinky-neutral colors, so this palette is a win win win in my book.
4. Of course I had to include a bit of Rifle Paper Co. in this list! I love this coffee and tea themed calendar for the upcoming year. Christmas is the perfect time for a new calendar since the new year comes so quickly afterwards. (eeek! That’s a little scary!)
5. ‘Tis the season for baths, and Lush bath bombs certainly make them a lot more fun. Their entire Christmas collection is gorgeous, but I’m particularly fond of Golden Wonder. Plus it looks like a present, so it’s perfect for gift giving!
6. Every year Anthropologie brings out these beautiful gold editions of their initial mugs, and I just love them. I got mine a couple of years ago, and love it so much I had to talk myself out of buying a duplicate while Christmas shopping the other day. These mugs are stunning, and make great personalized gifts, especially when paired with a festive tea blend or some homemade hot chocolate mix.
7. Claire Thomas’s cookbook is something that’s on my own personal wishlist this year. Her YouTube channel and blog are some of my favorites, and I love her approach to cooking. I’m confident her cookbook is absolutely amazing.
What are you giving/wishing for this Christmas? Is there anything you would add to my list?