I’ve been tagged by Amanda of Life with Abibliophobia, and Katy-Sue of Not All Who Wonder are Lost! Thanks ladies!!! So with out further ado, a totally random post with lots of pretty pictures from Pinterest:)
11 random things about myself:
1. I am tired.
2. I have these really really good salted caramel Haagen-dazs bars in my freezer.
3. I love Irish Breakfast tea.
4. I am determined to finish my current knitting project before the week is out.
5. I am also determined to finish reading Les Miserables before the end of the year.
6. It’s cold here.
7. The coldness makes me want to knit a pair of cozy socks.
8. I’ve been making a ton of new things for the Etsy shop!
9. The town I’m living in is adorable.
10. I watched the first two seasons of Downton Abbey in five days.
11. I’m so, so glad it’s Friday!
Here are Amanda’s questions:)
1. Pinterest vs. Facebook. Which is better?
Pinterest! It’s full of information and inspiration, while Facebook is kind of boring:)
2. Heels or flats?
Heels!!! I love wearing heels. They add a bit of classyness to any outfit.
3. Style of music?
I guess you could call it Indie? I like Ingrid Michaelson, Sara Bareilles, Josh Groban, A Fine Frenzy, Emmy Rossom…stuff like that.
4. Mystery or Comedy?
Hmmm…probably comedy, but I’m not totally sure.
5. Weirdest thing you have eaten.
The other day I put Nutella on popcorn. It was brilliant.
6.Which literary/screen character are you most like?
I don’t really know. I feel like a combination of Anne Shirley, Marianne Dashwood, and Beatrix Potter. I’m not going to start on bad characters, though:)
7. Opinion on coffee?
I love it if it has sugar and cream in it! I also love it in latte form.
So many. Right now I’m really enjoying Grace by Laura Story, and What Love Really Means by JJ Heller.
9. Do you go to bed at a set time?
No. Somewhere between eleven and one as a general rule:)
10. Do you think best in silence or with noise?
Either in silence, or with water running.
11. Favorite thing you have ever created.
The knitting project I’m almost done with right now! It’s making me happy.
1. Rain or Shine? Rain! I love a good drizzly day.
2. What was your favorite cartoon/movie growing up? I loved the Disney animated Robin Hood! Also a BBC cartoon series of Beatrix Potter stories and the original Winnie the Pooh movies.
3. If you could be any character in a book, who would you be? I don’t know…maybe Anne Shirley? My life feels kind of like her’s a lot of the time. Minus Gilbert. But the whole college attending imaginative flower child sort of thing is most certainly me.
4. What is your favorite dessert? Starbucks java chip ice cream. Heaven on earth.
5. Favorite specialty drink (Starbucks/Biggby/Etc.) Hm…White Chocolate Mochas from Starbucks are divine. Also Caramel Apple Cider. Yum. I think I’ll walk over to Starbucks in a bit now.
6. Favorite screen/literary couple? I love John and Fanny in Bright Star…
Also Jane and Mr. Rochester…
Also, since I just finished the first two seasons of Downton Abbey, I must put Sybil and Branson on this list. I just adored them.
7. What is your favorite restaurant? The Cheesecake Factory. Yum.
8. What is your favorite color and why? I have two. Green and grey. Green because it’s cheery, yet soothing and peaceful. Grey because it is sad and reflects the beauty of stormy skies.
9. If you have to eat one food forever, what would it be? Pasta! I love me some pasta, and you could make a bunch of different kinds.
10. Mascara or blush? Well I love both, but if I had to choose I would choose blush as long as I could keep my eyeliner.
11. Is your hair color natural? Yep. Plain old boring blondeish-brownish-redish. I’m thinking about getting red highlights one of these days…
I will just tag anyone who wants to do this! I think most of you have already been tagged, but if not, “you’re it!”