-some of my favorite Instagrams from June-
June has been one seriously amazing month! It was full of fun and activity, and seemed to go on for a very long time which I’m totally okay with. In June I was able to travel to Chicago and had a wonderful trip. I was also able to spend time with my family and friends and do some fun things here in town. I even managed to find some time for creative projects like sewing and knitting. I spent a lot of time working on some fun things that are in the works that I am so excited to share with you guys in the near future. I’ve been a busy lady, and this month has held memories I will always treasure.
I’m not sure if I could possibly be more excited for the month ahead. As I hinted at above, there are some seriously fun things in store for both me and you this month here on the blog! Stay tuned for more in the next week or two- you won’t want to miss this! Aside from those secretive things, I’m also looking forward to a month spent nannying, hanging out with my family, studying for a CLEP exam (okay maybe not too excited for that one,) savoring the summer in general, and of course my birthday.
Here are my five goals for July:
– Post on the blog five days a week. I’ve been doing tons of planning, and this is going to happen!
– Get back into making YouTube videos. If you’ve been around since last year, you may remember my old channel. I was feeling very uninspired with it, and so I took it down, but I’m itching to make videos again. I want them to be more creative whatever the subject matter, and I would love to hear your suggestions and ideas for videos!
– Continue to work on driving. I got my driver’s license back in high school like most people do, but I’ve struggled with driving anxiety since then. I’m slowly getting back behind the wheel, and am feeling more and more comfortable with it. I want to keep making progress this month!
– Complete another sewing project. I have several in planning mode that need to be made!
– Take time to appreciate each day and to make July an absolutely flat out fabulous month.
I hope you all had a wonderful June! What was one of your favorite parts of the past month? What are your plans for July? Thank you for visiting today!