– some of my favorite instagrams from May! –
Happy June friends! Another month has come and gone- can you believe the year is nearly halfway over?
May was such a busy and fun month! I finished up the semester in the first week, and have been enjoying being back at home for the past three weeks. I got to see my best friend finish nursing school and my little sister graduate high school which were both wonderful and exciting events. I was also able to finish some reading I had been meaning to do for a long time, and even to reopen my Etsy shop!
June is already shaping up to be a wonderful month. I’m writing this post from the beautiful city of Chicago, and am looking forward to spending a couple of weeks here. I love this place, and am so excited to be here again. I’m staying with my brother like I did last year, and I’m sure we will have loads of fun. Bring on the food and Netflix. 😉
Here are my five goals for June:
1. Get moving. I want to get better at being a little more active this month by incorporating more exercise into my lifestyle.
2. Work on photo-a-day posts. I did keep up with taking a picture everyday last month fairly well, but I only actually posted one week of photos.
3. Post more often here on the blog. I would eventually like to be posting five days a week, so this goal is to help me move in that direction.
4. Create a crochet or knitting pattern. I’ve been wanting to try posting a pattern for a long time, and I should have the time to work on it this month.
5. Add more items to my shop. I already have several in process, and I can’t wait to share them!
I hope your June is off to a great start! What are some of your plans for the month?