Cheers to the Weekend!
Happy weekend friends! As I looked back through my blog post archives recently, I noticed that the last time I published The Weekender was back in April! This summer I’ve struggled to keep up with normal routines, but as we approach fall, I’m ready for routine again, starting with blogging routines. If you’re new around here, The Weekender is a weekly collection of my favorite links from around the web as well as a little catch-up on what I’ve been up to over the past week.
The beginning of August means the beginning of school year plans for me. Over the summer I’ve had a few piano students, but this fall things will be hectic. I’m taking on the students of a sweet lady who retired, and while I’m a bit apprehensive of the busyness, I’m excited to work hard. This weekend I’m excited to go out to lunch with my sister, relax and watch some Hulu, and work on new videos for the YouTube channel.
Some links for the weekend:
- I discovered the brand Loup through Anthropologie, and I’m loving this adorable dress in their collection (currently on sale!) It’s a striped t-shirt dress, but a little bit more special. All of Loup’s designs are made in New York, and I love their aesthetic.
- This post over at New Darlings about their recent trip to Palm Springs is just summer perfection. I absolutely love Christina’s blush pink dress!
- It’s no secret that I love my wide leg crops from Everlane, and this video on how to style them is giving me all kinds of ideas for how to wear them next.
- Speaking of Everlane, can we just talk about the pale rose Day Heel? I’m in love.
- Need a new YouTube channel to watch? I’m so inspired by Sarah Nourse at the moment! Her videos are anything but stereotypical as she shares her life traveling through Europe, running a business, and living with less.