It’s the weekend, and I’m excited about it! This week marked my first full week back at teaching, and I’m enjoying getting settled into a routine. It’s so fun to have so many of the same students back this year, and I can’t wait to watch how they grow as pianists. Apart from teaching, I’ve been working on one of my new year’s resolutions this week. I set myself the goal of completing 10 days of The Miracle Morning, which involves a 5 a.m. wake-up time. Right now I’ve finished two days, and although it’s been a challenge to get myself up early, I’m really enjoying the extra quiet morning hours. It’s also helping me get through my reading list, and I’m loving that. This weekend I’m planning to work on a sewing project, (hopefully for a new video tutorial on Sunday!) do more reading, and maybe pay a visit to my favorite local park for a walk with coffee.
Some links for the weekend:
- Reformation is having a sale! This doesn’t happen very often, and I’m definitely eyeing a few pieces. My favorites? This floral wrap dress, this teal midi dress, this ruffle blouse, this Victorian blouse, and this striped wrap top. So good!
- Something that’s making me think twice about new purchases? The Financial Diet! I’m loving this YouTube channel focusing on finances for people in my age range.
- This made in the USA tee from Anthropologie is taking me back to my travels in Italy.
- Looking for something to bake for the weekend? I’m planning to try out this berry cobbler recipe from Sweet Laurel. Bonus: it’s free of grains and refined sugar, and it’s also vegan!
- I recently discovered a new brand called FashionABLE. Not only do they have beautiful collection of clothing and shoes, but their pieces are made by women who have overcome extraordinary circumstances. Fashion with a mission is one of my favorite things. My favorite piece? The Miriam Mule in Desert Rose.
This week on Chic Éthique:
What are you all up to this weekend? I’d love to hear!