All Things Cozy
Happy weekend friends! I hope this Saturday finds you with some time to rest and embrace all things cozy. A chill has come to Little Rock this week, and when I’ve been home, I’ve been huddled up with cozy sweaters and innumerable cups of tea. I spent today helping my grandfather set up a Christmas village, something he used to do every year when I was growing up! This year we set up a miniature London for some holiday events, and it was so special to help him put it together. Over the rest of the weekend I’m looking forward to some reading, music rehearsals, and maybe a little bit of popcorn and Hulu.
Some links for your weekend:
1. I got my first ever order from Amour Vert this week, and I’m so impressed with the piece I purchased which I will share soon. Amour Vert is running a sale on sale for an extra 30% off of your purchase with the code TREATME through the 29th!
2. I loved Audrey’s recent video on uniform dressing. She styled a simple jeans and t-shirt combo in several unique ways, and I love how her videos always help me see my wardrobe with fresh eyes.
3. Two of my favorite bloggers are Olivia Purvis and Anna Newton, so I was thrilled to see Liv share an Inside the Wardrobe featuring Anna! I love both of their perspectives on style, and this video was so fun to watch.
4. I’m excited to watch Kenneth Branagh’s version of Murder on the Orient Express, coming to theaters on November 9th. My best friend is an avid Agatha Christie fan, so I’ll be reading the book as quickly as I can before we go to see the film!
5. Recently I got the idea to add a small desk to my space, and I’m loving some of the options available from West Elm. I especially love this cute aqua-colored mini desk, currently on sale and made in a fair trade facility!
6. Did you hear Madewell now carries a selection of natural beauty products and skincare? They have brands like RMS and French Girl Organics, and I’m so excited to see all of these products curated together!