It’s the weekend, and I’m hard at work on some big changes that will be coming your way tomorrow! I can’t wait to share what I’ve been working on, and I hope you will all be just as excited as I am about the coming changes.
Last weekend my sister graduated from high-school, and we had a wonderful evening with family and friends. I’m so proud of her, and now I only have one sibling left in high-school! I can’t believe how grown up everyone is. This weekend I’ll be heading out to do a little exploring– since I’ve graduated, I’m living here permanently for the first time since I was 7 years old, so I’m trying to get out and get to know the city. Today will be for a little artistic exploring. I do love a good art museum!
Some links for the weekend:
- For my sister’s party, I made my favorite cheesecake recipe from The Kitchy Kitchen. I use this recipe, but alter it to make a plain New York style cheesecake and it is delicious!
- I’m in love with this copper French press from West Elm. Now I need an excuse to own a second one. 😉
- Every time I go to Target, I stare at this mint green lamp and try to think of a reason I need a lamp. It looks so well designed for a budget decor option!
- I watched Laura (1944) with Gene Tierney and Dana Andrews on Netflix, and found it to be an intriguing film. Gene Tierney was so glamorous, and there’s just nothing like an old Hollywood picture!
- I’m still trying to choose a planner from the new Rifle Paper Co. lineup. There are so many beautiful designs this year, and I’m leaning towards one of the larger options!
How was your week friends? Any fun plans for the weekend? I’d love to hear!